Monday, February 26, 2007

Musical Monday

Amazing. I woke up, realised that it was Monday, and here I am... posting for Musical Monday as if I hadn't been away. Just goes to show that you should never say never, eh?

I'm actually off to a meeting in a minute, so I won't ramble on about Cubans, sex (or the temporary lack of it), deluded cyber-twats or anything else right now. And believe me when I say that there's plenty to write about on each of these subjects... even if I am a little out of practice. Still, it'll save for another occasion, I'm sure! Instead I'll just mention "Leaders of The Pack - The Very Best of The 60's Girls" and one of my favourite albums at the moment. And ask if you remember... walking in the sand?

Have a lovely Monday, everyone, and I'll try to pop over when I can... but bear with me. I need to get back into the swing of this blogging business. No, really I do...

No comments: