Thursday, June 01, 2006

HNT 33 - shopping at Fat Face

I must admit, I enjoy shopping... for clothes, stuff for the house, even for food. I think it has something to do with being in touch with my feminine side (which I'm proud to say that I am), or maybe I just have to accept that I'm a consumer.

Either way, anyone reading my blog this week will know that I went on a bit of a spree at Fat Face, and I had been asked a couple of times what I bought. To be honest, I'm embarrassed to say how many t-shirts (and the odd beaded necklace, which I seem to be addicted to) I ended up carrying off in my bag(s) but suffice it to say that i didn't have much change from... ahem... well, I didn't have much change. So here's a few of my purchases, which all in all should see me through the summer. Well, you have to bear in mind that I'm talking about a British summer...

Happy HNT x



HNTbutton

No comments: