Monday, August 13, 2007

Musical Monday

I don’t know how many of you have tried to get into Spanish TV (not many, I imagine), but trust me when I tell you that it’s not the best in the world. So much so, that Bea and her family are all fans of imported dramas and comedies, their favourite by far being CSI.

Now, CSI is a series that I never watched until I imported something for myself a few months ago (get it?). Now, I’m a big fan of both Miami and Vegas, the latter currently being trailered to the beautiful accompaniment of Nina Simone. Every night when we go to bed, Bea has a shower and whilst waiting for her I turn on the TV in the bedroom – CSI is running on satellite every night, and we generally get to see about 20 minutes of it after Bea climbs into bed with me. After that, it’s off and we’re making our own entertainment between the sheets.

So, as evidence that a TV in the bedroom doesn't have to be the beginning of the end so far as an active sex life is concerned (take note, all you guys who are into your gadgets), I give you Nina Simone and “I Put a Spell On You”. Bea claims that I put a spell on her which is why she’s still here, and more in love than ever. I think it’s got more to do with my cooking, though… and now I'm just waiting for a new series of CSI, featuring the last 40 minutes of all the previous episodes. I think I might have a long wait, but I'm sure I'll find something to do in the meantime!



If you want join in with Musical Monday, just stick this in your sidebar or on your post, but change ALL the brackets to the pointy ones first:

(a href="http://wdkylondon.blogspot.com/2006/03/musical-monday.html" target="_blank")(img src="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/LightestTouch/musicalmonday.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket" border="0" /)(/a)

No comments: