Thursday, February 09, 2006

HNT 18 - Lola's debut

Well, I thought I deserved a bit of fun today, what with the run of bad luck I've been having of late. So, when the postman bought a stack of vouchers, courtesy of my insurers, to spend in the local electronics shop I decided to upgrade the camera that was stolen and revert to a decent SLR again. 8 megapixels of decency, actually. I've been playing with it this evening, and it just might be enough to give my former passion for photgraphy a much-needed kick up the arse. We'll see, but it's certainly a rather lovely, and very functional, piece of kit.

In view of the fact that I've had no camera for a while, I haven't really had time to do justice to any more revelations so far as my own body is concerned. But the girl in my life deserves a HNT debut, I think. So, that being the case, I give you... Lola. The only girl, in fact, that I can rely upon to lay on my couch every night with her legs in the air.



HNTbutton

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

personal puss- oh sorry

i was about to be unlady like

they hate it when i do that!

lol

LOVE the new picture clicker.
good for you!

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT!
Very nice camera and cat.

Anonymous said...

awww... yay! sweeeet, black kitty. *purrrrr*
Happy HNT! =D

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!! How adorable!

Anonymous said...

have a fab weekend

Anonymous said...

I'm soo jealous of your new toy. Man what I wouldn't give for a digital SLR. I've been waiting for my income tax refund to purchase a Nikon D50. Ahhh....to dream.

Nice kitty by the way. Nice to finally meet Miss Lola!

Anonymous said...

Lola is beautiful in her shiny furriness! By boys are sacked out in similar poses on the back of the couch right now. Happy HNT to both you and your girl!

Anonymous said...

I have camera envy, WDKY... Serious camera envy. And Lola envy. No pets. le Sigh. Ah well. April soon enough :)
HHNT, hon.

Anonymous said...

ha! Great comment on Lola... she's adorable. And I, also have camera envy. What a marvelous toy, huh?
One of these days....
I have a cheap digital camera, and an old Minolta X-370 SLR from 1984... she's solid, and a dinasaur, but boy do I love that camera!
Hope all is well, W.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Very funny....except Lola's too furry to qualify for half-nekkid....why dontcha turn that little ol' camera on yerself there WDKY...LOL

Anonymous said...

prrrrrrrrrrr.

Anonymous said...

She looks just like my cat Lady Guinevere!

Anonymous said...

Awwww. She's a little beauty!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Ah both are very nice!

Anonymous said...

oh lord, that is so cute :)

Anonymous said...

I suspect WDKY, that the ladies weren't looking for a pussy pic ;-)

Anonymous said...

That's sooo cute! I want a cat. They're great tummywarmers and you don't have to walk them.

Anonymous said...

Great pic. Pretty cat.

Anonymous said...

Oh pretty kitty. I also have an all black cat...but he's a boy and he's ornery as all get out. Maybe he'd like Lola.

Miss seeing you around dear man.

Anonymous said...

What a fuzzy kitty! and a very nice camera.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog this evening....but don't mean to add to the overextended blog list! I know the feeling well; simply not enough time to write and read as much as one would like.

Isn't it great when someone notices the talents and abilities of our children? We already know they're great, but it's always nice when someone else sees it as well.

Happy weekend!