Monday, March 19, 2007

Musical Monday

It’s not that long since I decided to reopen this blog. I’ve posted, commented when I can... generally I’ve tried to pick up where I left off when everything got a bit too much to manage comfortably.

But you know, it isn’t the same. Every day I look at my comments, and I know with a sinking heart that she isn’t going to be there. She wasn't there to tell me how beautiful that house in Italy was, or to laugh with me at the guy at the Comedy Barn. She didn't tell me how thrilled she was that Bea's actually coming here, to live with me and the children.

It hurts, and it feels like it just isn’t going to go away... and even if I try to push my feelings to one side it makes no difference. Every time I think of her I can feel tears waiting to fall down my cheeks.

So this one’s for you, Anu, because I miss you.

Leonard Cohen
Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye



If you want join in with Musical Monday, just stick this in your sidebar or on your post, but change ALL the brackets to the pointy ones first:

(a href="http://wdkylondon.blogspot.com/2006/03/musical-monday.html" target="_blank")(img src="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/LightestTouch/musicalmonday.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket" border="0" /)(/a)

No comments: