Thursday, April 20, 2006

Not-quite-HNT 27

No, there's no "normal" HNT this week. Or rather, there's no HNT of me. Actually, I was looking over the mobile (translation: cell) phone that I lent to E last night, and I thought I'd post some of the (strange/lovely) images I found on there before deleting them. Oh, and I've also been deleting about 40 text messages from GG that I accidentally left on the phone too, from a long time ago. Remember this, by any chance? The messages certainly gave the girls a laugh, even if I did shudder to myself once or twice at the memory!

Anyway, without further ado, I give you... (ahem) My Sproglets!

E - making a silly face, with Guiness, in Ye Olde Fighting Cocks



E - making an even sillier face, with same Guiness and in same pub



E - being whipped (yes, whipped) on the backside in my home office



E and O - two beautiful girls, together on the sofa






There you go, then... my gorgeous girls. And I guess that is HNT after all, isn't it? In which case, it just remains for me to wish you all a happy one in the normal fashion! Oh yes, and E got on the plane. SHE GOT ON THE PLANE!!!

HNTbutton

No comments: