Thursday, April 27, 2006

HNT 28: Look - no hands

I was looking out the window yesterday, and couldn't help but notice the posse of rather gorgeous Mums (that's mums as in "mothers", not flowers as a couple of people have asked - but note I didn't say "MILF's": Ed) that had for some reason formed a bit of a cluster at the end of my front garden. (Is "a cluster of Mums" right, do you think?) Now, I've always been a fairly altruistic kind of guy, and I decided that I had a fundamental obligation to brighten their day a little. And - being conscious of the fact that Thursday was fast approaching - I decided to kill two birds with one stone.

By the way, there's really no need to worry - I hung my jacket from the vital place so as not to give them too much of a shock. And then I yelled "Happy HNT" at the top of my voice. I'm waiting for the white van now...


HNTbutton

No comments: