Monday, July 03, 2006

Musical Monday

What a blistering weekend. I was in the garden for about an hour and a half yesterday, and I felt like I'd been spit-roasted. (Hang on... can I rephrase that?) In fact, yesterday was a mixture of frenetic activity and solitude...O had a friend sleep over on Saturday night, so it was a bit manic here in the morning as they all tucked into pancakes and maple syrup/chocolate sauce/Nutella. And I'd had to give up my bedroom as all the kids wanted to fall asleep watching a Disney movie. In my bed!

Still, all in all it was an interesting couple of days, marred only by the tragedy of England being knocked out of a World Cup that they were fancied to win. I'm still in a state of shock, and have only these words to add to what has been a pretty heated debate over here...

Sven; twat; good riddance.

Anyway, it's Musical Monday again, and today's choice is a real favourite of mine which popped up on my iPod when I set it to shuffle for a run the other morning. I've played some Massive Attack before, and may have mentioned that they're one of a few bands/artists from the Bristol area who have paved the way with regard to trip-hop and established a huge fan base, both here and overseas. This track is from the album "Mezzanine", and it's called Black Milk.

So, once again kick back and enjoy. And if you like it enough get over toAmazon and buy it... I'd hate to think I was the only one who spends a small fortune every Monday!



Want to play? Just stick this in your sidebar, but change ALL the brackets to the pointy ones first:
(a href="http://wdkylondon.blogspot.com/2006/03/musical-monday.html" target="_blank")(img src="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/LightestTouch/musicalmonday.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket" border="0" /)(/a)

No comments: