Thursday, August 24, 2006

HNT 43

I've noticed lately that there's been a bit of a jeans theme going on, although a lot of it was associated with last weeks Fuck You Friday. But - as everyone knows - we're too polite over here to swear (yeah, right) and I passed on the opportunity to participate. Much as I'd like to say "fuck you" every once in a while.

Anyway, I needed a new pair of jeans this week, and thought I might see if I could start a sort of 501 renaissance... because, lets face it, we all wear boot cut these days. So, I bought my first pair of 501's for about 5 years, and... well, here's the result. Actually, they're not bad - I think I like them!


(Yes, there was another photo here at one point, and I'm sorry if removing it has meant that some of the comments don't quite make sense. But it was pointed out to me retrospectively that I was perhaps being a little naive with regard to the true nature of the Internet. Whilst the whole issue was one that - frankly - made me feel quite ill I've taken what was [for those that didn't see it] a very innocent picture of S down from this post. What a world we live in, eh?)

Happy HNT!

HNTbutton

No comments: