Saturday, April 29, 2006

Lets talk about me

Well, I’m very grateful, firstly, for the multitude of responses to my HNT post this week. It’s strange, isn’t it, how other people regard you as opposed to how you regard yourself? But one thing I’ve always liked about HNT is the wonderfully supportive and complimentary nature of the comments, so for a while I’ll just allow myself the luxury of feeling like a completely desirable luurrve machine. Thanks again.

I was asked a couple of times about the tattoo, so a few words of explanation. The Japanese character in the middle means “friend” and interestingly is the same in both Japanese and Chinese. Originally that’s all there was, but when I got used to seeing it on my arm I also realised that the guy who put it there for me had placed it too far to one side. The more I thought about it the more it bothered me, until in the end I had to go back for some remedial works. The outer image was one I designed myself. My intention was to make it tangibly Eastern in appearance, but I also wanted it in some way to resemble a question mark. Not an easy task, but at least I know it’s unique. As it happens, I think it might have been better to have left off the loopy bit at the bottom. I’m not sure... what do you reckon?

Whilst on the subject of moi, I thought I’d share some more pubic (yes, pubic) information with you. It seemed clear from the comments on my last pube-related HNT that trimmed is the preferred option, and I must confess that I’ve gone a bit mad. Most of it has gone (no, not all... just most) and I’m acutely aware that at some time soon it might get to see the light of day in its new look. I’m interested to see what reaction ensues, and you can be sure that I’ll keep you fully updated. I like to share these things, as you know.

Okay, I should start to get my day properly underway. I have my date tonight, and I’m quite excited. Zooz has given her complete approval, I might add, and she’s been somewhat less than sure of these things in the past (thanks Zooz). I’m off for a quick run now, but I’ll be visiting my Blogroll through the day, as and when I get a chance. It’s a long weekend again here in the UK – the last one until August, I think – and I hope everyone has a good one. Oh, and it’s my Birthday soon – very soon. In fact, next week it’ll be a Birthday HNT, and that’s going to take some thought!

PS - I'm a quick thinker. I know just what I'm going to do!

No comments: