Friday, April 14, 2006

It's gonna be a...

Good Friday. Don’t you think?

Well, lots of stuff to get through, and I’ll start with my pubes. Trimming, it seems, is the runaway winner in the Reader’s Choice Pube Poll. (And no, I’m not ginger – it was the lighting!) So, my weekly grooming routine will now include a snip or two down south, even though I had the snip down south a long, long time ago. Thanks very much if you participated in the fun :-)

I’m very surprised that no-one commented on the fact that that we’ve been redecorating in here. Surely you’ve noticed the rather gorgeous greeny-blue background with carefully colour-coordinated links and other accessories? I like it, and it’s going to stay this way for some time. God, I remember the days when I used to change my template once a week... the sign of a restless spirit? Hmmm.

The girls (E and her friend) will be leaving very, very early on Monday morning. It’s been like a breathe of fresh air having them here, and I’ve loved every single second. I’m going to miss them terribly, even though they’re camped out in my bedroom, I can’t get near the shower, they’ve eaten me out of house and home and they keep some very strange hours. I’m already feeling sick thinking about them going, actually. Oh well...

I suppose that just leaves my very special Easter greeting to everyone, even though I’m starting off the holiday by working today!!! Still, I get paid by the day so I shouldn’t really complain. And it’s taken three months to start any paid work whatsoever, and I was really beginning to get a little nervous! Anyway, I’ll take a tour of my Blogroll when I get back, and in the meantime I’d like to wish you all a fantastic, happy, healthy and (if possible) sex-filled Easter. NML, the pubes are in the post.

No comments: