Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The funniest thing...

Happened to me last night...

I was at the local supermarket, getting the usual kind of stuff (you know... panty pads, make-up wipes, leg wax, etc) and must admit that I extended what was supposed to have been a five-minute job to something a lot longer - even though I forgot half of what I went there for in the first place. (I love supermarkets - so shoot me.) I probably got back home about an hour later, and as I walked through the back door Bea shot over with an expression reminiscent of one of Sam's - when I catch him playing with his Nintendo (!) under the duvet. It was hysterical.

Anyway, a while later I noticed there had been a bit of a spike on my statcounter whilst I was out, and guess what? Yes, it was the consequence of a trawl through the archives from my own IP address. Anyway, I'm out at football tonight and this blog will be completely unprotected, so if you'll excuse me for a second...

Hi, beautiful. I love you xxx

Talking of which, it's Bea's birthday in October, and what could be more romantic than a few days in Paris? I've been a few times, latterly on business, although whilst I love the city I'm a little dubious about the Parisiennes themselves; but all is now booked. Feast your eyes on this... and if you want to meet us over there for some moules fritte on the Boulevard St Germain just let me know.




No comments: