Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Random thoughts

I had a bit of a panic yesterday. I'd gone to my blog to read some of the comments that had been left, and for some reason the page was just hanging, about halfway down. I spent an hour or so fiddling about with Haloscan (because the comment link wasn't working) and then thought I'd better have a look at the template. Anyway, it had been completely deleted from some point about half way down the code for the sidebar! Luckily, I'd saved a slightly older copy to Word, and with a bit of copying & pasting, and some updating of the sidebar links, it was back to normal. I think I aged about 10 years in the process.

On the upside, I made a discovery today when I went for a run. I usually play specific albums on my iPod when I'm running, but for some reason I put it on shuffle. What joy! If you haven't tried it, do so - I have about 1500 tracks recorded, and I had absolutely no idea what was coming next. In fact, one of my all time favourites popped up as number 2, and it's going to be my Musical Monday choice for next week. Trust me, it's gorgeous.

Right. before I go here's something to play with. Just put your cursor under his nose and wait for the fun to start. And I'll see you when I'm half nekkid.

No comments: