Saturday, March 03, 2007

Don't you just wish...

You know, every time I get a call at home and the caller ID display says "Out of area" I just know it's going to be someone wasting my time. Spam calls are even more annoying then spam mail, because of the time and effort they demand in getting to the phone, listening to the crap on the other end, trying to persuade the caller that you really, really don't want to be on their database, and then finally getting rid of them.

So, when you come across somebody that adopts a slightly more... direct approach it's hard not to feel just a little bit of admiration. And maybe think about adopting a similar strategy yourself in the future.

Well, here's an example that I thought worthy of publicising a little. Now - what can i call it? I know... how about this?

JUST F*CK OFF!!!

Oh, and kudos to the guy at BT, because he managed to keep to his script... well, almost!




But hey, listen... if that's not enough for you, take my advice. Have a listen to this! Yes, British radio at it's very, very best!

No comments: