Friday, March 02, 2007

Spring cleaning

I’m having something of a crazy week at the moment. I’ve been working some long days, and too many of them have become long nights... but I think I see some light at the end of the tunnel. Yesterday was another day presenting a training seminar, and when I got home I sat down on the couch after I’d made some dinner and woke up (fully dressed) at 3am. Don’t you hate it when that happens?

Bea’s been working some ridiculous hours too, and it’s made it slightly difficult to catch up with each other on MSN/webcam. I think she’s handing her notice in at the hotel this week, though, so in that respect it’s an important time over there. I’m trying not to dwell on it too much, as it could be quite scary if I let it! Running from commitment had a certain feeling of familiarity that I miss sometimes ;-)

I did have a few things to post about today, but instead I’m going to devote the rest of this one to a response to a rather unpleasant character that I referred to last time out... not because I want to, but because - unfortunately - this is the only means I have of making contact. So, here's a message to "N" (with apologies to anyone else who ends up reading it too)...

You’re deluded, and you’re a liar (in fact, that applies to both of you). Neither of those things means anything to me whatsoever, but you should know that every “message” and every “comment” you’ve ever sent has been copied and saved, along with details of all the IP’s you’ve used. Don’t make threats, because I really couldn’t give a shit, and I'm also quite capable of looking after myself.

The only thing I regret is that you’ve forced me to implement comment moderation, which is mildly inconvenient. However, in order to divert your attention to some other area of cyberspace, I’ve removed any reference to that person who I mistakenly thought of as a friend, along with any comments left by her (nearly a year ago now - my my... you've been searching hard, haven't you?) that I managed to find. I guess you live and learn, eh? In any event I consider the whole episode to be something of a pitiful joke, and I can only wish you both the very best of luck. Because you’re going to need it in that fantasy world of yours.

Whilst I'm aware of every occasion that you choose to immerse yourself in the contents of this blog, this is the only ackowledgement of your existence you're going to get, so I really wouldn't bother wasting your time again. Now - in the words of the famous Chinese philosopher - go fuck yourself.



Okay... normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, and apologies for the interruption! You've gotta love cyberspace though, haven't you?

No comments: