Saturday, July 14, 2007

For all you...

...football fans out there (that includes you, Aidan!), here's a little something that made me smile today. We're off to Brighton for a bit of sex, drugs and rock 'n roll, so have a good one (or a wet one) and don't do anything I wouldn't!

After that, I'm off to Milan on Monday & Tuesday and then Brussels again later in the week, so I'll try to stop by when I get the chance. Oh for a quiet life... that said, I've achieved the revenues that I need for my second year in business and it's only July - I'd be a bit of a prat if I complained about it. So I won't.

There's quite a lot that I could bore you with, but we're about to jump in the car... another time, then ;-)

(Oh, before I go... something here for all us bordering-on-suicidal parents!)

No comments: