Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Armageddon

I’ve suddenly realised that I measure the passage of my weeks by Musical Mondays and HNTs. Now I’m sure this isn’t healthy, and I’ll admit to being slightly perturbed at the realisation. I think I need to get out more.

Actually, my little world is spinning quite crazily at the moment. I’m slightly too busy work-wise to cope with it all, and if my latest proposal comes off I’m going to have to outsource it as I won’t have the time to do it myself. Mind you, if the timing works out it might just start after I’ve finished the projects I’m working on at the moment, which would be rather lovely. And I have lots to do in the evenings between now and the weekend, which means not enough sleep and a face that’ll end up looking like that of a beagle’s. It won’t be pretty.

All in all, I’ll be lucky to get back to my computer (other than at an all-day meeting tomorrow) before a similar time tomorrow night, so you’re going to have to cope without me. And forgive me for not popping over to comment as regularly as I’d like to, but life seems to be getting in the way at the moment. So – and before I give you my usual pound of flesh on Thursday – here’s something to bring a bit of a smile to your face.

“Armageddon”

No comments: