Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A belated word about...

Well, first of all I should say thank you for the Musical Monday comments. To be honest, whilst I read (and appreciated) all of them I just haven’t had time to respond. Work is manic, with the most ridiculous deadlines being imposed on me, and I’ve actually been going out too so I haven’t had much blog-time available this week. In fact, I’m off out for dinner with PTFE in an hour or so, and will visit everyone when I get back and before I go to bed.

Speaking of PTFE, I suppose I should revisit the weekend and the “OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.” reference on my last post. It’s funny actually, because I’ve revealed enough of my relatively active sex life in the past to indicate that I’m not one who’s easily surprised. Be that as it may, I can honestly say that I’ve never met anyone quite like PTFE before (in a sexual sense, I mean). The sheer joy she seems to feel, her responsiveness, her desire for more, and more, and more... well, as I said, I went to sleep at around 4am on Sunday morning, and I was still smiling when I went to bed the following night. I think she was probably smiling too, because I gave her one or two surprises of my own. And she certainly seemed very appreciative at the time!

The strange thing is, despite this amazing sexual chemistry, and despite the fact that we really do get on well in other respects, I know that PTFE is Miss Right Now, as opposed to Miss Right. I don’t know that it matters, but I can’t help but wonder whether I’m ever destined to stumble across someone in whom I see a long-term, sustainable future. I miss being in love so much sometimes...

Well, that’s the way it is. And for now, instead of dwelling on that particular issue I’m just going to say that I have an idea for Anniversary HNT that meet’s Os’s requirements, so the camera will be out again tomorrow. And I’ll be commenting on all my favourite blogs later... promise. In the meantime, I hope you’ve all had, or are all having, a wonderful Tuesday.

No comments: