Saturday, September 10, 2005

A proud father.

Well, here it is then... the first time - ever - both my children will be coming to Tottenham with me. A father's dream? Too right.

Ususally I go with Dan (brother) and Dave (ex-business partner) but today one's stuck in Brighton and the other's working in Geneva. But I'm meeting an old school friend with his two sons, and probably Steve from "the site" and his son too.

Not sure about tonight - GG is in Barcelona until Wednesday... she did ask me to go out there with her but I have too much work on. More about GG later, anyway.

Didn't sleep well last night. I feel rough, but nothing a good thumping of the Reds shouldn't put right!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll ruin those children introducing them to rubbish football teams

WDKY said...

Don't think you can fool me with those weird psuedonyms... :)

Anonymous said...

what!!! I've never met you in my life

WDKY said...

Ahem...