Friday, September 23, 2005

Random thoughts 2.

Here I am, then… nearly 1am, and I’ve just been reading. And reading. What a fascinating world it is out there. One site (no idea where I found it, a link from a link from a link..) sucked me in so completely I don’t think I took a breath from the moment I started until the moment I finished. I still can’t get it out of my mind… just a series of thoughts and copied emails that didn’t require comment (and there were none). I'm not even sure how much of it was real and how much was just a beautifully woven dream-of-an-almost-relationship... whatever, I feel like it’s going to haunt me for a little while.

It was a strange way to end what, for the most part, has been a really crappy day. The workshop at the office was just a hard slog. We achieved almost nothing in three hours, and we’ve had to go back to the drawing board and start again. Sometimes these things work, sometimes they don’t. Today it didn’t, and tomorrow we’ll pay the penalty. Oh well…

Pain in The Arse Girl has been ringing again tonight, but not as frequently. I haven’t decided if I’m going to tell her to f*ck off or just let her ring herself out (I’d like to wring her neck, actually). I’ll see how it goes tomorrow. Oh, and GG rang to make arrangements for Saturday. Not sure what we’re doing, probably going to a restaurant in Soho for a bite to eat. There’s a Vietnamese next door to Ronnie Scott’s that I really love. The waitresses are all beautiful, and they seem to remember me when I go there, even though it’s no more than once every couple of months. Then back here, I imagine.

Hmmmm. Lots of things buzzing around in my head at the moment, it seems to be one of those days. I think I need a holiday.

8 comments:

kimmyk said...

you and me both. i need a vacation.....at least 10 days.

i'd tell the PAG to stop callin. (politely that is...we chicks get our feelins hurt easily if we're head over heels...ya know?)

What blog were you reading? One that leaves ya thinkin on somethin long after you've closed it out has got to be a good read. Care to share?

Hope tomorrow is a better day....

k o w said...

Believe it or not I'm planning the UK for my vacation in November. That's wht I need her #. ;)

WDKY said...

I think I need about 10 months kimmy. And normally I really am a very polite guy, but this is a blatant invasion of privacy. Sometimes the message needs to be... direct.

The site I was reading? I feel weird about posting the url here, but I'll mail it to you. You'll probably think I'm mad anyway.

kow, I can only refer you to one of mt previous responses. You really must listen to me, I have your best interests at heart.

Networkchic said...

so you didn't take my advice and post psycho girl's digits across the board. I'm telling you, it will cut her little trek down 'stalker lane' right short. as for kow, you know I think they have services you can call for that bj thing...and they probably don't stalk you afterwards...but you do have to pay, hmmm, maybe since you live in another country it might work. WDKY give him her digits.

WDKY said...

Generally speaking, NWC, I'm a kind and compassionate type of guy. I only resort to utterly ruthless responses when there's no alternative. PAG getting bored sh*tless is definitely an alternative at the moment, but the situation's being closely monitored.

Thanks for keeping an eye on things, though ;-)

WDKY said...

You just get you're arse over here. I'll show you what a man is.

WDKY said...

Hello, Emma :-)

WDKY said...

Thanks. It's shining on you.