Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A bit of an update

Well, I thought I'd post a bit of an update, hence the title. So, lets see...

The pitch yesterday seemed to go reasonably well, but I must admit I'm not even sure if I want to win the job. The money would be fantastic, and its only for 6 months... but I'd hardly see the kids compared to the amount I see them now, and that was one of the primary reasons for going self-employed in the first place. I'd also have little time to do anything else with regard to the business, and I'm not sure that's a good thing either. All in all, if I'm not successful I can certainly live with it.

The Bedroom Project is coming along nicely... stage 2, which is getting the walls covered and ready for painting, will be finished today and with a bit of luck the painting will be finished tomorrow. Then, on Saturday, the new floor goes down on the porch/hall, the lounge and the office. I'm so excited - and here's a couple of pictures pending my anticipated Finished Bedroom HNT later this week :-)




Now, if you haven't checked out Musical Monday keep on scrolling down... but in the meantime I have to say that I'm totally indebted to the blogosphere's most beautiful mouse, because she tought me how to do... this!



Thank you, Susan x

A "sticky" message

Sorry if I haven't appeared in your comments for a while - blame it on beta, rather than any laziness on my part! If you're on the old platform and don't allow anonymous comments, I'm afraid that I'm screwed!

WDKY

No comments: